Undergraduate and graduate students make up a Student Leadership Council (SLC) that oversees student involvement in the Center for Neurotechnology. The council sponsors research seminars with student speakers and hosts informal luncheons with industry affiliates.
Students from the Council meet on a regular basis, participate in national and local science outreach events and review travel award applications. Council members serve as mentors for students involved in the center.
University of Washington SLC Officers
- President: Ben Ferleger
- Vice President: Richy Yun
- Executive Assistant: Asad Beck
- Undergraduate Representatives: Warren Han, Kathryn Stangret, Charlie Fisher, Divya Kunda
- Hackathon Coordinator: Courtnie Paschall
- Seminar Coordinator: Jonathan Mishler, Samantha Sun
- Industry Liaison: Gregory Moore, Julien Bloch
- Outreach Coordinator: Lila Levinson
San Diego State University SLC Officers
- President: Tri Nguyen
- Vice President: Alexis Oyawale
Massachusetts Institure of Technology (MIT) SLC Officers