This course, BioE 498B/599I, CSE 490, is taught at the University of Washington on a regular basis.
The syllabus and homework assignments for this course are available online.
Videos from the class and lecture slides:
- Neurons, glia, action potential Slides
- Recording and stimulating Slides
- Signal processing I Slides
- Signal processing II Slides
- Machine learning Slides
- Invasive and non-invasive BCIs Slides
- Power and communication Slides
- Experimental demonstration
- Bidirectional BCIs Slides
- Neuroethics Slides
- Visual implants Slides
- Spinal stimulation and FES Slides