The CSNE has strategically chosen its Leadership Team to span multidisciplinary, multi-university, and diverse faculty who have long-standing experience in leading faculty, students, and industry.
Most Center members belong to three core areas:
- Electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, bioengineering (device, signal processing, controls),
- Computer science (machine learning, database, robust architecture, security, robotics), and
- Neurobiology, or neurosciences and biology (computational and experimental neurosciences).
End-user domain faculty in orthopedics, neurosurgery, and rehabilitation medicine will be involved from the onset of design work to provide input on producing integrated, usable systems. Philosophy faculty will infuse ethics and value philosophy via interactions with Center staff/projects.
- About Us
- Student members
- News & Events
- Thrust 1: Communication & Interface
- Thrust 2: Reverse & Forward Engineering
- Thrust 3: Control & Adaptation